- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that iZZ Media does not own or control, or to people that iZZ Media does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- iZZ Media collects personal information when you register with iZZ Media, when you access iZZ Media Services and Products, when you visit iZZ Media pages or the pages of certain iZZ Media partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. Once you register with iZZ Media and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- iZZ Media collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- iZZ Media automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address information, and the page you request.
- iZZ Media uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- When a child under age 13 attempts to register with iZZ Media, we ask that he or she have a parent or guardian create an iZZ Media family account to obtain parental permission.
- iZZ Media will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
- iZZ Media does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
- iZZ Media does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with iZZ Media under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help iZZ Media communicate with you about offers from iZZ Media and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing iZZ Media to collect and use their child's information without consenting to iZZ Media sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- iZZ Media displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- iZZ Media does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- iZZ Media advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- iZZ Media works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- iZZ Media may set and access iZZ Media cookies on your computer.
- iZZ Media lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to iZZ Media�s cookies.
- iZZ Media uses web beacons to access iZZ Media cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with iZZ Media products and services.
- You can edit your iZZ Media Account Information at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Aceea service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the iZZ Media Newsletter, that are considered part of your Aceea account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your iZZ Media account by visiting our Account Deletion page.
Confidentiality and Security
- Parents can review, edit, and delete information relating to their child's iZZ Media account using tools offered by iZZ Media Family Accounts.
- If a parent chooses not to allow us to further collect or use a child's information, parents enrolled in iZZ Media Family Accounts can delete their child's account by signing into that child's account and then visiting our Account Deletion page..
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- iZZ Media may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Aceea account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.